How to Fix Ubuntu 10.10 VirtualBox Guest Additions ProblemsSource : SaraAdd time : Sep 10, 2010Category: Linux > System
Overview: You may get the trouble gusest additions shouldn't work in VirtualBox on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat, whichs make you not activate the fullscreen. Do you wan to fix it? Here is a guide to fix Ubuntu 10.10 VirtualBox guest Additions Problem.
Software you’ll need :
VirtualBox Guest Additions Issue Fix in Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkatIf you want to activate the fullscreen mode, you need to install Guest addition. However, the testing of Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat in VirtualBox shows us that the gusest additions are not working. The follwoing tutoorial will teach you how to fix that problem.
Related Tutorials :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-$(uname -r)
sudo apt-get install virtualbox-ose-guest-x11
2. Once installation is finished, restart your virtualBox machine.
3. Go to System -->Preferences -->Monitors and change the resolution of your screen.
- How to Convert SWF to iPad With Freeware on Windows 8
There are lots of video fomats to convert on iPad. SWF is one of the format. Do you know how to convert SWF to iPad?...
- Convert DAT to MP4: How to View DAT File on The New iPad
- Convert DVD's for iPhone 4S: How to Watch Impossible Mission...
- How to Convert The New iPad Mov on Windows 8
- 4 Steps Convert MKV to iPad 3 - Enjoy Watching Hollywood...
- How to Convert Youtube to iPad to Watch Kony 2012
- How to Edit PDF on New iPad: Free PDFOpen Alternatives
- Convert PDF to ePub on The New iPad - Free Convert PDF to ePub App...
- I Bet This Powerful Free iPad PDF Printer App You Don't Know
- A Fantastic, Free & Powerful PDF Annotation App to Annotate PDF...